Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Good eats

It's obvious that not everyone appreciates my way of thinking. Let's face it, that would just be boring. But I must say I'm dissapointed that not everyone thinks about what they eat. Eating is something we must do to survive, so why rush it? And why do we continually look to quick and nasty alternatives? There is so much out there that's quick to prepare and better for you than a microwave meal. Here's a site that can tell what all those numbers mean - http://www.x-sitez.com/allergy/additives/ And some of them might really shock you. So here I am to perhaps enlighten people about the way they look at what they put into they're body. Hey, I'm not perfect, I like McDonalds and Hungry Jacks occasionally too, but only in small doses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home