Saturday, March 19, 2005

Who thinks that way?

In all seriousness, how many people don't like their jobs? There must be a lot. I've been there myself. But in saying that, is there any reason people don't take pride in their work? Do people not care how they're viewed by their colleagues. As for myslef, I do care. I think you can gain a lot from earning the respect and admiration of your peers. More opportunites open up, and people will help you more often than not. Now i'm not just talking skill here, I'm also talking about attitude, appearance and manner. Maybe it's just where I work, but everyone seems to be adverse to our new way of thinking. But our way of thinking is more efficient, cost effective and easier in the long run. And still some people don't want to be part of it. I don't understand anymore. And frankly I'm getting to the point of not caring about them, and they can fall by the wayside and get left behind. Keep looking and you'll find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home