Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Eat Mine

Eat Mine What's next? I said I was on a journey and I think it's really started in earnest. You come to a point in your life when a decision has to be made. Ultimately, you must be the only winner and never without its fair share of trouble. I've actually found myself really taking a look at what is good for me lately, something I'm not prone to do. I usually try and find the good in what I'm doing, not doing what's good for me. And for once in my life I've formulated a plan. A relatively easy plan to follow. As with any plan there's negativity attached to it from other sources, but I think I can keep that at bay and concentrate on the goal I've set. So wish me luck. I really think this is make or break. Or more correctly, make AND break. Now my journey begins. It's going to be a tough slog, and when I make it I'll be assured within myself that I can do anything. I know I can, I just need to show myself I can. If anyone wants to help in this endeavour, remind me to stop procrastinating. Why put off to tomorrow what you can achieve today. I think it should be my new motto. If I say it to myself every day it might give positive reassurances and help me succeed. GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home